The January 2018 issue of The Pennsylvania Lawyer magazine, designed by Cassidy Communications, has been released. Already the authors are chiming in with appreciation for Lawyer design and on the presentation of their articles. “Medical Marijuana as One Solution to the Opioid Epidemic in Pennsylvania” serves as the cover story. The edition also features:
- Modernizing Informed Consent Rules for Clinical Research: Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision in Shinal v. Toms provides some guidance
- The Benefits of Participation in the Mock Trial Competition: Mentor the next generation of lawyers and improve your own litigation skills
- Who’e your Daddy: The Pilgrims vs. the Founding Fathers on Religious Education
- Looking at Worklife Expectancy for Individuals with Disabilities
- A Quick Look at the PBA YLD
The public online version of the Jan/Feb 2018 issue of The Pennsylvania Lawyer magazine is available at here.
We appreciate the kind words from notable Pennsylvania lawyers.
Emeline Diener, Esq.
Pocono Summit, PA
“The article looks beautiful. Thank you for the great touches you put onto it. Already getting compliments on the same. And thank you again for selecting this article for publication. I really appreciate it.”
Daniel E. Cummins, Esq.
See more Pennsylvania Bar Association artwork.