For five years, the Cassidy team has served as a trusted Intellis partner leading marketing and creative efforts. When the company, a leader in healthcare information solutions, decided to refresh its corporate brand and envision a refreshed website, they turned to our user experience (UX) and information architecture (IA) expertise.
Then, Intellis contracted web development experts Zer0 to 5ive to build the new site and entrusted Cassidy to guide the Intellis side of the project from inception to site launch. One primary site goal was to streamline the delivery of qualified sales leads. Also, the site intends to showcase:
- Intellis IQ Suite of services and solutions for revenue cycle management and healthcare data quality.
- Intellis industry-leading subject matter experts (SME) and its foundation of providing health information industry education.
Providing thought rigor
Along the way, our team contributed in various ways to ensure Intellis’ key value propositions were highlighted.
- Completed an assessment of the existing site
- Evaluated each content asset
- Provided visual options and prototypes to help guide the site’s creative direction
- Bolstered the content quality and accuracy through research, writing, and SME coordination
- Delivered insight for the creation of infographics and visuals
- Led the evaluation process for the site’s appearance and user experience approach
See the Intellis website.